John Whitgift Foundation employs more than 1000 staff across our schools, care homes, Carers’ Information Service and Whitgift Foundation head office.
All our staff benefit from a competitive remuneration package, including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Membership of a generous money purchase pension scheme for all support staff and the Teachers Pension Scheme (TPS) for teachers. Both schemes include 3 x salary life assurance cover.
- Free access to an Employee discount Club, which offers discounted rates on a range of products and services, including insurance, holidays and travel, fashion and retail.
- Discounted school fees for staff working at, or for, the Foundation Schools.
- Membership of the Simply Health Cash Plan Scheme, which gives financial support towards the cost of optical, dental and medical costs as well as a free 24 hour advice line for all staff.
- A range of family friendly benefits including enhanced maternity pay and childcare vouchers.
- Season ticket loan.
Please see below for the latest vacancies at Whitgift School.
You can use the search options on the left and the filters on the right to refine your job search. Otherwise scroll down to view all our current vacancies below.