IB Easter Online Revision Course
Welcome to the Whitgift Easter International Baccalaureate Online Revision Course
From Monday 12 April - Friday 16 April 2021, Whitgift will be running a bespoke online revision course for students who are in their final year of the IB. Students who take part in our Easter IB online revision course revise under the tutorship and guidance of experienced IB teachers and the course is designed to ensure that IB students are well prepared for their exams which take place in May.
- We are an IB World School with specialist teachers
- The average points score of our students is 40/45
- Our results place us in the Top 20 schools worldwide and Top 10 in the UK
- 100% of our students pass the diploma
- Open to boys and girls from around the world & the UK
- We are experienced in digital learning and teaching
Any student who takes part in our Easter Online Revision Course will benefit from our outstanding IB provision. At Whitgift, we believe in challenging and supporting students so that they can achieve beyond what they felt was possible.
- What should I choose as my Primary Subject?
- What if you don’t have spaces remaining for my Primary Subject choice?
- I only wish to study one subject, is this possible?
- I've never used Microsoft Teams, how does it work?
- How will I log into my lessons?
- How many students are there per class?
- Will I be able to meet my fellow students?
- What happens if I can't attend a lesson?
- Is evening study compulsory?
- How is payment made?