IB Easter Revision Course
Welcome to the Whitgift Easter International Baccalaureate Revision Course
From Sunday 11 April - Saturday 17 April 2021, Whitgift will be running a bespoke revision course for students who are in their final year of the IB. Students who take part in our Easter IB revision course revise under the tutorship and guidance of experienced IB teachers and the course is designed to ensure that IB students are well prepared for their exams which take place in May.
- We are an IB World School with specialist teachers
- The average points score of our students is 40/45
- Our results place us in the Top 20 schools worldwide and Top 10 in the UK
- 100% of our students pass the diploma
- Open to boys and girls from around the world & the UK
- Residential and non-residential options available
Therefore, any student who takes part in our Easter Revision Course will benefit from our outsanding IB provision. At Whitgift, we believe in not only challenging students, but also supporting them so that they can achieve beyond what they felt was possible.
- What should I choose as my Primary Subject?
- What if you don’t have spaces remaining for my Primary Subject choice?
- I only wish to study one subject, is this possible?
- Is evening study compulsory?
- If I am a residential student, will I be allowed to go off site in the evening?
- How is payment made?
- When can I use the gym and swimming pool?
- I have specific dietary requirements. Do you cater for this?
- How many students are there per class?
- Do you offer a meet and greet service at the airport?
- If I cannot travel because of Covid-19, what will happen?