The Aquatics programme aims to provide a safe and nurturing environment for all swimmers to be the best they can be. In doing so, pupils build life enhancing skills and attributes such as integrity, discipline, teamwork and sportsmanship.
The programme gives students a wide variety of experiences within this multi-faceted area; whether through swimming itself, water polo, biathlons, triathlons or within the Modern Pentathlon programme.
Swimmers can attend daily morning, lunchtime or after school training sessions throughout the week and there are three weekly water polo training sessions open to all age groups.
The School has a 25m, 8 lane swimming pool with variable-depth and swimmers also train at the Crystal Palace 50m pool each week.
There are galas for A, B and C swimming teams along with the U18, U16, U15, U14, U13 and U12 Water Polo teams.
As well as weekly galas against other schools, pupils swim in the London League, London Division and English Schools National competitions. The U18s also compete annually in the Bath Cup and Otter Medley and are the current record holders.
The Water Polo teams also compete in friendly weekly matches, along with the London Schools League and the U18s, U15s and U13s compete in the English Schools National competitions.
- Bath Cup and Otter Medley Champion records currently held
- U13 Medley National Champions 2019
- U13 National Water Polo Runners Up 2018
- ESSA U16 Freestyle and Medley Relay National Champions 2012
- Kunmi Ogunfeibo World Schools Games 50m Gold Medallist, Toby Roberts GB Water Polo U18, Max Hubrich U16 GB Water Polo, Theo Thompson London Division, Tanglin Ireland U14 British Record Holder 50m Breaststroke.
Sports Centre- Swimming Pool