Become a Student Host
Interacting with international students of a similar age is a great experience for girls from Old Palace and boys from Whitgift. It broadens their international horizons, develops their communication, teamwork and leadership skills, and benefits their language studies.
The summer school runs from six weeks, between 5 July and 16 August 2020. Student host spaces are limited and we welcome students from Year 7 to Year 13 to apply.
Please see the FAQ's below for further information on the course. Alternatively please contact us on 02086339924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open on Friday 3 April 2020
Student Host FAQ's
- What is the time commitment?
- Can I leave earlier in the day?
- Can I still become a Student Host if I can't attend Sundays?
- Can I stay in the boarding house?
- How much does it cost to take part in the Summer School?
- Can I bring a packed lunch and have a school dinner in the evening?
- What activities are offered in the Sports & Creative Activities Programme?
- How many Student Hosts will you recruit?
- How do you choose students?
- When will I find out whether my application has been successful?
- How will I find out if I have been successful?
- Where are the international students from?
- How many students will there be?
- What is the Student Host International Student ratio?
- Will this count as voluntary work towards the Duke of Edinburgh Award?
- What is the programme for the International Students?
- Is this opportunity open to pupils in all year groups?